WASHING ADVICE FOR OUR TEXTILES
There is often a surplus of dye left in textiles dyed in the traditional natural way. We did a first wash of all our textiles with white vinegar. We recommend washing separately and in cold water for 3 or 4 washes. You can add white vinegar with the lye.
All of our products come with washing instruction labels. Indigo-dyed clothing should be washed separately the first few times. You can take care of your textiles in one of the following ways:
– Hand wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or machine wash cold (30 ° C maximum).
– Be aware that some dry cleaners do not clean handmade fabrics.
– If machine washing, place the fabric in a lingerie bag and wash in cold water using the delicate cycle and a mild laundry detergent (preferably ecological or natural detergent).
– Machine wash in lukewarm water and mild soap.
– Dry flat or hang up.
– The fabric can also be pressed using a steam iron.
– Iron on the side using the cotton setting or use cooler settings.
Do not expose your fabric to direct sunlight. Following these instructions will help keep your fabric retain its unique natural beauty and durability.
SILVER / GOLD PLATED SILVER JEWELRY
Cleaning with a rag and silver cleaner – rub them with a soft cloth to restore their shine and remove dust residues. Another option is to melt baking soda in a small cup in water, then dip a very soft brush in it and rub gently.
BUDDHIST BRACELETS AND RINGS
The maintenance of the bracelets is quite simple, the bangle being transparent and filled with gold leaf, there is no problem to get them wet. You can wear them everyday without taking them off if you want.
Avoid moisture, dry clean.
Avoid the microwave, no problem for the dishwasher.
STAINLESS STEEL CUTLERY
No problem for the dishwasher